Reverse osmosis gives the water a pleasant taste and improves the quality of your tea and coffee.
Chemicals, bacteria and minerals that are harmful to your health are filtered out very efficiently and at the same time water waste is reduced compared to other filtration systems.
The EXCEL II Osmoser is manufactured in our workshops in Bueil in the Eure with the best filter elements. The membrane film is of Filmtec® origin. The pre-filter is composed of a 1µm sediment filter and 120g of KDF®, it has been specially designed by us for reverse osmosis. The postfilter is also quite innovative: a 100% coconut activated carbon block “Greencarbon® “. For the device we have also chosen very high quality components: Stainless steel 304L, Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP). The filtered water is exclusively in contact with NSF® certified parts. The Permeate Pump recovers energy from the rejected water for an optimal efficiency.
The Hydropure Excel II Reverse Osmosis under sink kit consists of :
- One Excel II osmosis unit with Permeate pump PP-100
- height 41 cm – width 36 cm – depth 15 cm
- A buffer tank
- A TFC 50 GPD membrane
- A P2KS5 prefilter sediment 5 µm, activated carbon and KDF
- A VOC coconut activated carbon post-filter
- A stainless steel mounting bracket
- Connection kit for 12/17 cold water hose with valve
- Tubing (4 x 1 m): one blue 1/4, one red 1/4, one blue 3/8, one white 3/8
- Chrome-plated gooseneck tap R1 (hole Ø 12 mm)
- A spanner to be used when replacing cartridges